History of Dream to Movie Technology
With an originality vacuum in Hollywood, people are sick of the prequels, sequels and remakes being churned out. However, a new medium of visual entertainment debuts: Dream recording and production. Genevieve, the top dreamer in the country, tries to get out of the business, only to find herself more entrenched in the history of dream to film than she could have ever imagined. Working for the largest dream production company, Mirrem Studios, she finds her waking life manipulated to ensure the quality and consistency of her dreams. Dealing with the jealousy of fellow dreamers, her relationship with Chip, a Romance dreamer for a competing independent dream producer, and the demands of her maniacal editor Corin is just the beginning. Sometimes dreaming for a living can be a nightmare.
Tips to be a Better Genre Dreamer
1. Sleep on your back for more intense, often nightmarish dream content.
2. Sleep on your side for more emotional, intimate and often erotic dream content.
3. Sleep on your stomach for absurd or fantastical dream content.
1. Eat spicy foods with peppery, savory sauce for violent, aggressive dreams.
2. Eat chocolate or drink cocoa for nostalgic and/or prophetic dreams.
3. Eat cheese to trigger reoccurring dream content and/or themes.
1. The company you keep will be the cast of your dreams, so have interesting friends.
2. Have a clear purpose in life; More control whilst awake means more control in sleep.
3. Take chances. With only one life, we gotta do this quick, so surprise yourself